Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Chapter 7- Mike- Taken By Her

      I've been working on this case for over a week now. There has been about 92 missing peoples cases and on my 40 reported deaths. I can't wrap my head around why I of all people I was picked to do this case. Its been around even before the police department was established in the surrounding towns! How was I supposed to find out what happened to all those people?
        That's not it either. There is rumor of a child that roams the place. I think its a gang of teenagers gone wrong. Either way, I need solid proof, and that seems to be the last thing I'm going to get. The 40 people who were pronounced dead had almost no remains, only some speck of hair or blood. All the bones were gone. All the bodies destroyed. And once someone found the blood, the next day it was cleaned up even before we could sample it.
       Three people were identified out of the dead ones too. Marshall Bowers, Alissa Ross, and Margaret Watson. The people who we're trying to track down from the missing file are Bermuda Watson, Jack Shelton, and Sally Vixen.
        When I was going through the identified people who are missing and dead, I noticed a few things. There are sisters. Bermuda, or as she likes to be called Bermi, and Margaret, Margi, Watson. Two sisters gone missing was the news headline for the last week of July. About a 11 months later, One sister of the missing pronounced dead.         They have a mysterious backstory too. Their Mother, Annabelle Tucking, her maiden name, died after she had Bermuda. And not while having Bermuda either, five days after because of a mysterious fever that made her unable to move and have yellow tinted eyes. Her hands were said to have little rings around them resembling a strange mix if yellow fever and the bubonic plague. While their father, has gotten sued by his company workers for paying them under minimum wage, and he was supposed to serve jail time. But one day before he got sent to jail, the judge lifted the order after he seemed to no longer be guilty.
        Once Annabelle died, evidence revealed she had killed 7 lab workers and might have been exposed to a toxic chemical they were working on. But that wasn't the last of it. Her husband killed a separate set of lab workers too, at a lab called Virginia Barrington. They worked on genetic mutation, and when his secret was revealed, he served no jail time but died minutes later. Of course, when Jackson Watson died, his daughters Bermuda and Margaret were missing already.
         When they went missing it was their school summer dance, that the school decided to have during summer break so the kids could get out more. When Bermuda arrived, witnesses say she was wearing a simple and casual white lace dress with a brown belt. She went around the back way of the school, but was never seen again. Her sister didn't even arrive at the dance, and her car was spotted abandoned on the side of a highway leading into the woods that all the cases have lead to.
        I'm supposed to do field work in the woods tomorrow. A couple of my coworkers are skeptics and say I should drop the case. Although I can leave this case unsolved, I think ill get fired for it. Anyway, the skeptics are wrong. Tomorrow ill be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment