Monday, February 27, 2017

Chapter 11- Civilisation- Horror in the Woods

       It was a blur. Sirens sounding in the distance, people yelling, and all of a sudden a needle was sticked into my head and I must've fallen asleep because nothing happened after that that I remember.  Now I'm in a white room, with me entire body wrapped up like a mummy, only leaving my head uncovered. A man walked into the room and sat down. He had brown hair, a sophisticated grey tie and suit jacket on, and fancy leather black shoes that clicked against the marble floor in the small room.
       "Bermuda, why were you in the woods at approximately 10:00am?" he didn't even ask. I knew this was an order to tell him why. But I knew he wouldn't believe anything I told him. A moment of silence passed and a few people dressed in all white hazmat suits walked in the room, closing the door behind them while dragging in a large metal machine. It had many wires and a space in a middle they turned towards them, and I couldn't see it. They started to type and hooked an IV looking wire into my arm.
       "Do you mind if I tell the entire story?" I whispered. My voice was croaky and the people in hazmat suits nodded to the man in the suit.
      "That's where we'd prefer you to start. About before when you dissapeared in July." he nodded assuringly to me to start.
       "I was going around the school, about to take the back entrance to the school. I felt a presence following me and I started to run. Next thing I know a mysterious figure is shoving me into the entrance if an old brick home, up the stairs, and chaining me up by a window." I held my breath and bit my tongue, thinking somehow they would believe just that.
       "What did you eat?" the man in the suit asked while leaning into the table. I tried to move my arms to start to run, anywhere but here, but the tape like material I was wrapped in kept my arms and legs close.
       "Stay away from the wood. Okay? Its no good there. The... The reason those people have disappeared there is for a reason you would never believe, and you can't see for yourself because then you will die. But humans want to know. So telling you isn't going to do any good, because then your first instinct will to go and find out what it is, only to die knowing. But that's okay with you apparently, since you've sent many men out there to find what happened. They are going to die out there. All your missing peoples who have gone 'missing' in that wood, I watched them die. They're dead. Listen? Dead. You're wasting your precious time." as I finished the sentence the man in the suit nodded and as the hazmat people were about to pull some sort of lever, I ripped the tape away and the IV I threw as far away from me ad I could, and heard it clank against the wall. I took my bag, that was conviently places near the door and remembered I had the paper clip. I grabbed that and unlocked the door, and ran outside. People in full bullet proof wear stood outside. One shot me. I fell on the white marble floor, and could see it turn to a dark red color. The people in bullet proof armour returned to where they were, and I was left there.
       I woke up in some sandy area. My shoulder burned and the sand around it turned red.
        Where... What?

No comments:

Post a Comment